Lane End is a village near High Wycombe in Buckinghamshire, England just
2 miles from Parmoor House where King Zog lived. It was in this village that many of King Zog's Ministers lived: Mr Milton & Madam Gilberta lived at Bolter End in Lane End, Dr Gjenco & Madam Jeanne lived in Marlow Road, Lane End and Professor Xheladin Nushi lived at Moor Farm, Lane End.
A royal car would collect them most days and Prince Leka was taught at Lane End by Geoffrey Slayter,
headmaster of Lane End School.
They all stayed in England after 1946 when King Zog went to Egypt.
Queen Geraldine and other Catholic ladies of the court attended church services at the Catholic chapel
in Wheeler End, Lane End.
The website of the Court of King Zog Research Society
Website designed by Julie Balliu. Contact: julieballiu (@) hotmail.co.uk