Parmoor House in in Buckinghamshire between Marlow, Henley-on-Thames and High Wycombe in England. In the 12th century Parmoor House was owned by the Knights Templar. It was home to the Cripps family who held the title of Lord Parmoor. In 1941 it was leased to King Zog of Albania who lived there with his court. King Zog updated the kitchen and bathroom facilities. The Albanian royal family left in January 1946 and it remained vacant until 1947, when the Anglican Community of St Katharine of Alexandria bought it as a convent. In 1995 the house became home for the Sue Ryder Prayer Fellowship, who run it as a retreat and conference centre.
The website of the Court of King Zog Research Society
Website designed by Julie Balliu. Contact: julieballiu (@) hotmail.co.uk